Updated: Oct 25, 2019
Nothing taste better than crispy roast potatoes with the taste of rosemary & thyme a perfect addition to any roast meal or barbeque.
What you need
1kg baby red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1-2 tablespoons of Smokey Joe's Tuscan herb mix
zest of one lemon lemon
Salt to taste
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes and put into a large enough bowl to mix. Add oil, and Smokey Joe’s Tuscan herb mix
3. Toss all ingredients to coat potatoes.
4. Pour onto a sheet pan lined with baking paper and place in oven. Potatoes should be close but not touching to get proper browning. a typical 9 X 12 sheet pan is perfect.
5. Roast for 25-30 minutes and remove from oven. Using a spatula, turn potatoes and return to oven.
6. Cook for an additional 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are crispy. Cooking time will vary depending on accuracy of oven and size of
7. Remove from oven and adjust seasoning if needed grate zest of one lemon over and serve.