what you need
500g unsalted mixed nuts
200g bhuja cracker mix
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons caster sugar
1/4 cup Smokey Joe’s Bombay Bites mix
what to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
2. Place egg whites and salt in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until sugar is dissolved, add Smokey Joe's Bombay Bites mix. Beat until just combined
4. Combine nuts and cracker mix in a large bowl. Add sugar/Smokey Joe’s Bombay Mix mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Spread mixture over prepared baking trays.
6. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until surface is golden.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Allow to cool on trays.
9. Nut mix can be stored in an airtight jar in the cupboard for up to 2 weeks